Home Made Caramel Apples




#CaramelApples | Caramel Apple Recipe: Easy, homemade Caramel Apples, perfect for Christmas gift giving, or anytime of year. Add your favourite toppings.
to Continue Reading......


Candied Pecans
#CandiedPecans | I pack these easy candied pecans in jars tied with pretty ribbon for family and friends. My granddaughter gave some to a doctor at the hospital where she works, and he said they were too good to be true! —Opal Turner, Hughes Springs, Texas
read more...

Easy Paintings for Beginners
#Beginners | Are you in the market for easy paintings for beginners?  Maybe you just moved into
read more...


Brie and Pomegranate Crostini
#Pomegranate | Easy Elegant Cheesy Appetizer I first tasted this appetizer in Italy but it was grilled nectarines ! I absolutely loved it but thought that I would modify it with pomegranate seeds that I had seen at Trader Joe’s.  It made a beautiful twist, was visually appealing and I love the textures!  
read more...

Easy Kitchen Tips
#KitchenTips | Thanksgiving is right around the corner and this year The Girl Who Thinks She’s a Bird has decided to share her top secret turkey rub recipe.  She uses this rub along with an entire stick of butter to prepare our bird every year.  And she’s an expert too, she’s been cooking turkeys since she was […]
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog