Fudgy Chocolate Chunk Brownie Recipe




#ChocolateChunk | Super thick and fudgy chocolate chunk brownies. Check out all of my brownie recipes here.
to Continue Reading......


Extra Thick and Fudgy Homemade Brownies
#Fudgy | Let me convince you that homemade brownies are better than boxed!
read more...

Green Risotto with Spinach amp Pea Pesto Vegan
#Risotto | I went out for an amazing dinner the other week with a friend and my main was a gorgeously green nettle risotto – it tasted incredible and I dont know about you but there’s something about purely green dishes which I always associate with health and vitality. So I decided to make a vibrant green…
read more...


Roast Potato Salad with Broad Bean Pea and Pistachio Cream
#Pistachio | This lovely green summery salad has some of my favourite flavours – crispy salty roast potatoes with pea and mint. I think its a match made in heaven.  I think you’re going to love the amazing broad bean, pea and pistachio cream – fresh broad beans and peas, quickly blanched and then blitzed with pistachios…
read more...

Winter Layered Smokey Lentil and Squash Bake vegan
#Winter | Layers of lovely smokey Puy lentils with harissa and mushrooms, roast squash topped with a gooey ‘cheesy’ sauce – such a deliciously warming dish. Perfect for cosy Sunday lunches or a festive feast. A little like a lasagne with its layers and tasty cheese topping, and I think the roast squash in the middle adds…
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lumiere Lodge A Couple s Thoughtfully Hued Antique Cottage Down Under