Belted Waterfall Coat




#Waterfall | If you have long hair or shoulder length hair, the possibilities for styling it are endless. However, it is still extremely easy to get caught in the same old
to Continue Reading......


Top Ten Home Decor Items Readers Bought In 2020
#HomeDecor | One of my favorite things about this blog? The questions. I never met a question that I didn’t like. A question is like a gift. It’s the start of a conversation and a chance to get to know you and a little like having sweet tea on my back porch. And my favorite questions that […]
read more...

10 REASONS TO LOVE NEUTRAL WALLS
#Love | 10 REASONS TO LOVE NEUTRAL WALLS- Painting walls can be a daunting and overwhelming experience. Neutral wall colors are not only beautiful but go with just about anything.
read more...


Style Showcase 62 After Christmas Inspiration
#Christmas | Another Christmas has come and gone and we face the anticipation of a New Year! Hopefully a year in which we successfully tackle this virus and can all breathe a little more freely (literally!). Here’s final inspiration for 2020 from my Style Showcase friends and me. Town & Country Living | New Dining Room Color... Read more
read more...

Reader s Top Ten DIY Projects of 2020
#Top | Never. Never, ever, ever, ever. In a million years ever. Did I imagine all the places this blog would take me.  When I pressed publish on that first post a zillion years ago could I even imagine the journey ahead?  I started writing a blog because I lived in the middle of the country and […]
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lumiere Lodge A Couple s Thoughtfully Hued Antique Cottage Down Under